01. What is the definition of "as when new" that EQC is required to meet?
02. How do the MBIE Guidelines work with that definition, and can the Building Code be used to define "as new"?
03. What recourse is there for homes that have been fixed, or cash settled, to a lesser standard than "as new"?
04. Can someone who has purchased the house after EQC has repaired or "cash settled" pursue EQC for failing to meet the repair standard?
05. What is the effect of EQC's delay on the limitation period for putting a claim against EQC or the insurance company once the claim goes over cap?
* If you have concerns regarding the Limitations Act and the six year limit it imposes on your claim(s), use the template letter on this website to seek clarification from your insurer.